An interesting new exercise, translate the following sentences into your native language
- I would like to join you for a lunch break, if you don’t mind my company.
- Can you issue an invoice? I would like to make the transaction today.
- I have a Master’s Degree in Engineering and a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Tomorrow you will receive a notification message that our project is going to be shut down.
- The news will have only temporary influence on our performance.
- Your order will be delivered on schedule.
- I am going to send you the details first thing tomorrow.
- It is impossible to work with you, you always delay your deliveries.